We are seeking a skilled Warehouse Maintenance/Mechanic in St. Louis, Missouri to join ABNA!
The ideal candidate will have related skills and gainful exposure to working in construction/warehouse maintenance environments, who is readily available, and has a great ability to work efficiently in high demand situations. The Warehouse Maintenance/Mechanic will work in Construction Operations with core job responsibilities which include but not limited to:
- Perform general yard and shop duties, and maintain a safe and hazard free workplace:
- Manage storeroom: warehouse inventory and supplies, lock and secure warehouse at close of business.
- Clean and maintain vehicles, equipment, warehouse, and office areas as needed
- Good communication:
- Relay daily task
- Coordinate task completion
- Documentation to Main Office
- Receive and process construction supplies, fuel, vendors, service, process returns
- Fueling of all vehicles and equipment
- Maintain mileage reports for all vehicles and Equipment Operating hours
- Responsible of nightly refueling of vehicles/ equipment/ gas cans
- Securing premises during and after work hours:
- Unlocking/ locking of gate/ fuel tanks/ doors to the warehouse
- Perform weekly inventory on the warehouse
- Transport heavy equipment and supplies to and from the job site. Making sure that they are secured properly when transported.
- Manage & maintain lawn care, cut grass, maintain vegetation around the grounds of the premises, snow removal.
- Ensure that all machinery & tools are available to the crews and they work properly and maintenance
- Must adhere to the Purchase Ordering System requirements
- Report any discrepancies to supervisor.
- Communicate & cooperate w/ supervisors and co-workers.
- Proven working experience as warehouse worker
- Knowledge of construction material/ terminology and or experience in the construction field.
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Small engine and some automotive engine experience
- Forklift Certified
- Great organizational skills & time management skills
- Must be 21 years of age
- Ability to pass a criminal background check & drug test.
- Required experience: Construction Knowledge: 1-2 years
- Required license or certification: A valid driver’s license with responsible driving record. Driver’s License required. CDL preferred, but not required.
- Required language: English
Job Type: Full-time. Monday-Friday
Required experience: Minimum 1-2 years working in Construction environments. Small engine and some automotive engine experience a plus.
Required education: High school or equivalent
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Salary: Competitive & Commensurate with experience
- Interested candidates should forward a resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Applicants only. Recruiters – please do not contact this employer.
- Please do not contact employer about other services, products, or commercial interests.
- No phone calls about this job.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
Email a resume to email@example.com
Opportunity to participate in 401k, medical, and other benefits after standard eligibility requirements are met.
ABNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Pre-Employment Drug Screen required.