We are seeking a highly motivated Staff Accountant in St. Louis, Missouri to join ABNA! The ideal candidate will have a project accounting background, pursuing or obtained a degree in accounting. A degree and/or experience are preferred. This person is detailed oriented, well organized, and has the ability to meet deadlines, multi-task, and work independently, as well as part of a team. The Staff Accountant will be a key contributor providing assistance in the Accounting Department, and responsibilities include:
- Prepare journal entries; maintain and reconcile detailed ledger accounts for monthly financial close with tight reporting deadlines
- Billing, Data Entry, Accounts Payables, and Payroll
- Admin Duties to support Marketing and Corp Executives
- Liaise with various departments throughout the organization
- Accounts payable, cash entries, cancelations, and write-offs
- General accounting and administrative tasks as necessary
- Degree in Accounting and/or 2-3 years’ experience in accounting and engineering atmosphere
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of QuickBooks a plus
- Strong problem-solving and analysis skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- Self-motivated individual, who works independently and requires little supervision
- Ability to independently prioritize and complete tasks in a structured manner
- Strong ability to interface and cultivate good working relationships across departments
- Experience with Ajera, Access databases (preferred not required)
Job Type: Full-time, Monday-Friday 8:00a-5:00p with a one-hour lunch break
Required experience: Accounting: 2-3 years. Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
Required education: Bachelor's
LOCATION: St. Louis
SALARY: Competitive & Commensurate with experience
- Interested candidates should forward a resume for immediate and confidential consideration.
- Applicants only. Recruiters – please do not contact this employer.
- Please do not contact employer about other services, products, or commercial interests.
- No phone calls about this job.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview.
Email a resume to email@example.com
Opportunity to participate in 401k, medical, and other benefits after standard eligibility requirements are met.
ABNA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-Employment Drug Screen required.